We are proud to have been advising members of the Guild Of Property Professionals for over 15 years as the Guild’s preferred supplier of employment law/HR services. We advise many member agencies across the country. We have developed a unique and detailed expertise of the specific HR and employment law issues that estate and letting agents face on a day to day basis.
We have advised on all areas of employment law specific to the property sector including the following;
- drafting new contracts
- drafting handbooks and policies
- advising on disciplinary issues
- helping you manage dismissals
- businesses restructuring
- commission restructuring
- dealing with underperforming staff
- initiating homeworking staff practices
- hybrid agents agreements
- maternity and paternity issues
You can rest assured knowing that any employment law/HR issue you have will be dealt with by our expert specialist employment lawyers/HR consultants. We will support you at every step and help you achieve the best outcome. Our service includes;
- Unlimited telephone or email support.
- We draft all the employment law related letters you need.
- Agency specific employment contracts. We will draft all the employment contracts required for your business.
- We can draft specific contracts for each new member of staff so that they have a contract on or before they start with you.
- Bespoke employee handbook. We will supply you with an bespoke employee handbook.
- Your contract and handbooks kept up to date when there are changes to the law.
- Monthly emailed newsletters and useful advice notes on changes to employment law that effect your business.
- Unlimited access to your own secure part of our HR Portal.
- Secure storage space – save your confidential employee information in one place.
- Your contracts and documents upload to your secure area on the portal
We provide a discounted for Guild members for our full (Assured) service of £85 (plus vat) per month for the first office and £65 (plus vat) per month for each additional office. Our service is provided on a 12 month basis, we don’t believe in long term contracts.
Q&A HR provide specialist Employment Law and HR services to businesses throughout the UK. Our founder Iain Lock, is a qualified solicitor and due to the depth of HR knowledge he has of the property sector he advises the senior management teams of a number of property related businesses and is involved in their overall management structure.