We are proud to have been advising members of the Guild Of Property Professionals for over 15 years as the Guild’s preferred supplier of employment law/HR services. We advise many member agencies across the country. We have developed a unique and detailed expertise of the specific HR and employment law issues that estate and letting agents face on a day to day basis.
We have advised on all areas of employment law specific to the property sector including the following;
- drafting new contracts
- drafting handbooks and policies
- businesses restructuring
- commission restructuring
- dealing with underperforming staff
- initiating homeworking staff practices
- hybrid agents agreements
You can rest assured knowing that any employment law/HR issue you have will be dealt with by our expert specialist employment lawyers/HR consultants. We will support you at every step and help you achieve the best outcome. Our service includes;
- Unlimited telephone or email support.
- We draft all the employment law related letters you need.
- Agency specific employment contracts. We will draft all the employment contracts required for your business.
- We can draft specific contracts for each new member of staff so that they have a contract on or before they start with you.
- Bespoke employee handbook. We will supply you with an bespoke employee handbook.
- Your contract and handbooks kept up to date when there are changes to the law.
- Monthly emailed newsletters and useful advice notes on changes to employment law that effect your business.
- Unlimited access to your own secure part of our HR Portal.
- Secure storage space – save your confidential employee information in one place.
- Your contracts and documents upload to your secure area on the portal
We provide a discounted for Guild members for our full (Assured) service of £85 (plus vat) per month for the first office and £65 (plus vat) per month for each additional office. Our service is provided on a 12 month basis, we don’t believe in long term contracts.
Q&A HR provide specialist Employment Law and HR services to businesses throughout the UK. Our founder Iain Lock, is a qualified solicitor and due to the depth of HR knowledge he has of the property sector he advises the senior management teams of a number of property related businesses and is involved in their overall management structure.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you, please call Iain on 01920 463777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.