You can rest assured knowing that any employment law/HR issue you have will be dealt with by our expert specialist employment lawyers/HR consultants. We will support you at every step and help you achieve the best outcome.
You will be assigned to a client relationship manager who is a Director in the Company. They will be your principal point of contact and will be fully aware of all your issues and will work closely with you to understand your specific business requirements and the environment you work in. Your client relationship manager will be assisted by a small team of employment lawyers and HR consultants who will also be available to you.
- Unlimited telephone or email support.
- Ask for advice via the unique secure messaging service from the portal at a time and place to suit you.
- We draft all the employment law related letters you need.
- Bespoke employment contracts. We will draft all the employment contracts required for your business.
- Bespoke employee handbook. We will supply you with a bespoke employee handbook(s)
- Your contract and handbooks kept up to date when there are changes to the law.
- Monthly emailed newsletters and useful advice notes on changes to employment law that effect your business.
- Unlimited access to your own secure part of our web site as set out in ACCESS above.
- An on line written attendance note record of all calls and emails so you can access them all in one place.
- Secure storage space – save your confidential employee information in one place.
- Your contracts and documents upload to your secure area on the portal.
- One face to face meeting at your place of work per year.
We are not a firm of solicitors but due to the business being owned by Iain Lock, who is a solicitor, we adhere to the professional code of conduct of solicitors and therefore we will not take on any work that we do not have experience in and are not suitably qualified to carry out.
Q&A HR provide specialist Employment Law and HR services to businesses throughout the UK.